AqwInfo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site will be used to create a various number of guide's through out the game, including best places to level up places to farm gold, best farming places and much more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterPlayTwitterFacebookLog in

AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nve
Owner
Owner
Nve

Character Page
Health Points:
AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Left_bar_bleue1337/700AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/700)
Experience :
AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Left_bar_bleue0/0AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Description :

AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Empty
PostSubject: AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear*   AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:31 am

There is a new release in AQWorlds, "War of Fear" and this time its about a race called The TerrorKind invading Battleon so You and you're friends must defeat them to help save battleon.. or else..
While i was out there I counted heads. It looks like there are about 3 MILLION waves headed this way. Artix naturally assumed that they were undead. He was so excited that I didn't have the heart to correct him.

The Fear Muncher!
AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Fear110

The Banished Banshee
AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Fear210

The Cloaked Fiend

AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Fear310

You will find War Rares in the War Chest, but you will need to defend Battleon and earn Fear Trinkets to obtain them. The war will be over next Friday, whether we win or lose it and when the war is over, the items go rare. Items like Dage's Knight Terror set.

Battle-ON!

Psst Bring a little Team along it'll help you!
AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Army210

3000000/3000000 (100%) Waves Defeated. I will try keep the Tallie updated, as much as I can.

Last edited by Dj on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aqwinfo.betaboard.net
flamster81
Admin
Admin
flamster81

Character Page
Health Points:
AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Left_bar_bleue1000/1000AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience :
AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Left_bar_bleue0/0AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Description :

AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* Empty
PostSubject: Re: AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear*   AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear* EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 am

so far the tally is 133866 (update)
Back to top Go down

AQWorlds New Release *War of Fear*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AqwInfo :: New Releases-
Jump to: