AqwInfo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site will be used to create a various number of guide's through out the game, including best places to level up places to farm gold, best farming places and much more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterPlayTwitterFacebookLog in

SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snotbox3000

Snotbox3000

Character Page
Health Points:
SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Left_bar_bleue430/430SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Empty_bar_bleue  (430/430)
Experience :
SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Left_bar_bleue39985859/50000000SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Empty_bar_bleue  (39985859/50000000)
Character Description :

SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Empty
PostSubject: SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA   SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 am

NOTE:THIS IS CURRENTLY IN ITS OWN ALPHA STAGES, NOT IN SYNC WITH AQWINFO'S TESTING STAGE, AQWINFO MAY BE IN ITS 1.0 STAGE BEFORE THIS SECTION IS

SOLO GUIDE 1: RED DRAGON

HP:32,102
AVERAGE HIT=90-140
RECCOMENDED CLASS=DRAGONLORD OR BESERKER

Not much to say here, This is usually the first boss players learn to solo, Just forgone conclusion away, Or use Dragon lords skills and it'll be a walk in the park.

SOLO GUIDE 2: GREENGUARD DRAGON

HP:21,094
AVERAGE HIT=unknown(to this time)
RECCOMENDED CLASS=DRAGONLORD OR BESERKER

Same thing for the red dragon goes here, Beserkers just forgone conclusion and dragon lord just use your skills and itll be very easy.

SOLO GUIDE 3: GRAND INQUISITOR

HP:15,435
AVERAGE HIT=100-110
RECCOMENDED CLASS= DRAGONLORD, PALLY, BESERKER.

This is tougher then both of the dragons, Pally's should just use zeal whenever the dont have 100 mp and only heal when they need too, Beserkers just use forgone conclusion and blood for blood and dragonlords, Use your skills at the right moments.

END OF GUIDE FOR NOW

Please do not edit at this time, ~Regards, Snotbox3000
Back to top Go down
Nve
Owner
Owner
Nve

Character Page
Health Points:
SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Left_bar_bleue1337/700SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/700)
Experience :
SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Left_bar_bleue0/0SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Description :

SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soloing Guide Alpha   SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 am

I like what you have going here, Snotbox3000.
I really hope you will be able to grow and expand you're creation of what you have done with your own section of the forum.
hopefully I will be able to you with what you need help with it, but that is if you want me to,
Also remember I am always here to help my noble forum member's especially my staff
Hope I can be a assist in you're creation and hope you can grow it, to bigger higher status in the future!

I give this Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven / Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

A minor edit: I will make you you're own Topic List on the forums to get you started!

Regards,
~Dj
Back to top Go down
http://aqwinfo.betaboard.net

SOLOING GUIDE ALPHA
Page 1 of 1